[UEB] Dene

Bruce Toews bruce at brucetoews.com
Fri Oct 2 10:59:21 EDT 2020

I remember in the 90s, when I first came across Dene in my proofreading,
wondering why en wasn't supposed to be contracted. The best answer I could
get was something along the lines of "just kuz", so I shrugged and acted
accordingly. One does this with braille from time to time. But I agree, I
can come up with no reason at all not to contract the en. Thanks.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Certified Braille Proofreader