[UEB] Clarification on Blank Lines

Bruce Toews bruce at brucetoews.com
Fri Oct 23 16:23:40 EDT 2020

Could someone please summarize this all nice and neat for me? The answers
are kind of scattered through Braille Formats.

1. If a list begins at the top of a braille page, say page 43, and line 25
of page 42 is thus blank, do we also make the line after the running header
on page 43 blank?

2. If the list ends on line 42 of page 43, does text begin on page 42 right
after the running header or do we have another blank line?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Certified Braille Proofreader