[UEB] Clarification on Blank Lines

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Fri Oct 23 17:02:34 EDT 2020

Hi Bruce,

I'm not sure I understand your second question. Could you try rephrasing it?

For your first question, would it help to reference Braille Formats, 8.3.4?
I am including the text of that rule below.

*8.3.4   Lists Starting at the Top of Braille Pages*
a. Start the list on line 1 when a running head is not used, if
there are two or more blank lines at the bottom of the
the last or next-to-last line of the previous page.

b. Start the list on line 3 when a running head is used.

HTH,

_don 😷