[UEB] Typeforms extending across same text elements

Bruce Toews bruce at brucetoews.com
Wed Jan 27 00:38:23 EST 2021

I bet you can't say that five times quickly. My gut tells me that it would still apply even in partially-typeformed paragraphs. For example, when someone's thoughts are in italics, you might have something like, Bruce and Caroline's budgies are the cutest birds on the planet, the prime minister thought. And then he would go on and on about how their feeding and caring should be funded by the taxpayer.  Then in the next paragraph, you might see, Pity Bruce is such a jerk, he continued to himself. And then he'd go on about where he'd like me deported. In the above elaborate example, you have brief pieces outside of typeforms, but I think the multiple italicized paragraph thing would continue to apply. It's certainly done this way with quotation marks, for the most part. Just my thoughts.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Certified Braille Proofreader